Full Membership Rewards Terms & Conditions
DANDENONG WORKERS SOCIAL CLUB LTD
LOYALTY REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Participation in the Dandenong Workers Social Club loyalty reward promotion is open to all financial members of the Club and the following terms and conditions apply:
1. Dandenong Workers Social Club loyalty reward points may be earned by the purchase of select goods and services sold by the Club.
2. Club policy prohibits membership cards being lent or borrowed by other persons in order to receive points or gain other benefits under the members loyalty rewards promotional scheme.
3. The Dandenong Workers Social Club Ltd reserves the right to alter the member loyalty rewards points accumulation ratio from time to time at its sole discretion, and without notice.
4. It is a Club member’s responsibility to secure their membership card and any fraudulent negotiation of reward points from a stolen or lost membership card will not be the responsibility of the Club.
5. Loyalty Reward points earned by one member are not transferable to another member.
6. Club members may use their accumulated loyalty reward points to purchase select goods and services sold by the Club (not FUNCTIONS), whereby the purchase is solely made with member rewards points. No part cash OR part points’ purchases will be allowable.
7. The Dandenong Workers Social Club Ltd is not responsible and will accept no liability for misuse of lost or stolen cards or card failure to which member loyalty rewards points fail to accrue.
8. Member loyalty rewards points will be accrued until the close of trading on 30 September annually. Points not used by this date will be deleted and purged. From the commencement of trading on 1 October annually, all loyalty rewards membership points accounts will have a balance of 0 (zero) points.
9. The basis upon which a member may accrue member loyalty rewards points is determined solely by the management of the club and is subject to change without prior notice to members.
10. The Dandenong Workers Social Club Ltd will not be liable in any way in relation to the unavailability of member loyalty rewards points of any description which fail to accrue as a result of a malfunction, operator fault, misrepresentation or any other reason beyond the knowledge or control of membership loyalty reward points.
11. The Dandenong Workers Social Club has no obligation to make available to members membership loyalty rewards points that fail to accrue.
12. The Dandenong Workers Social Club reserves the right to change or amend the rate at which membership loyalty rewards points are accrued.
13. The Dandenong Workers Social Club may suspend or cease operation of the member loyalty reward promotion at any time without notice. If so, members have thirty (30) days from the date of the suspension or cessation to redeem all accrued member loyalty rewards points. Any points not redeemed within said 30 (thirty) day period will be cancelled and purged,
14. All decisions pertaining to member loyalty rewards points, by the Dandenong Workers Club Management are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Member loyalty rewards points are based on a member’s goods and services purchases.
16. Employees of the Dandenong Workers Social Club who are also financial members of the Dandenong Workers Social Club are eligible to accrue and redeem loyalty rewards points in their own time.
17. The Dandenong Workers Social Club Management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the state of Victoria and shall be enforced in conjunction with the membership policies of the Dandenong Workers Social Club.